CURRENT JOB VACANCIES
Malahide Parish – Vacancy for Administrative Assistant
Malahide Parish is currently recruiting an Administrative Assistant. This role is offered initially on a one year fixed term and part-time basis, 15 hours per week.
Reporting to the Priest in Charge, duties include:
• Providing an administrative service to Malahide Parish
• Managing the parish office with the effective use of up-to-date office systems
• Receiving members of the public and dealing with enquiries
• Recording and managing parish records
• The successful candidate will have at least 5 years clerical/administrative experience
• Up-to-date computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher & Outlook with some database experience
• Highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively and work as part of a team with excellent customer service skills
Applications should be made by email to the Moderator, V. Rev. Kevin Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org attaching an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae and cover letter no later than 5pm on 25th June 2018.
Training in Pastoral Management will be provided, where necessary.
Crosscare – Vacancies for Community Employment (C.E.) Youth Support Workers
Tallaght Travellers’ Youth Service have vacancies on their Community Employment (CE) Project for Youth Support Workers in the Tallaght and Lucan Road Area. For further information please contact Tracy on 01-459 6692 or 086 130 4626, or email email@example.com
Applicants must be in receipt of a Department of Social Protection (DSP) payment. Eligibility to participate on CE is generally linked to those who are 21 years or over and are in receipt of an Irish social welfare payment for 1 year or more, and also Travellers aged 18 years or over who are unemployed and in receipt of relevant DSP payments for any period.
Please contact your local DSP Employment Services/Intreo Office to check your eligibility. All applicants will be Garda Vetted.
Tallaght Travellers Youth Service, Presbytery 2, St Thomas the Apostle Church Grounds, Jobstown, Tallaght, Dublin 24 D24XD0F.
JOB OPPORTUNITIES: World Meeting of Families are seeking to hire for the following roles:
• Junior Finance Assistant
• Communications Officer
• Design and Marketing Officer
• Exhibition Sales Coordinator
• Event Services and Logistics Coordinator
• Multimedia Content Editor – the Multimedia Content Editor will support the production and editing of content for the Marketing Department, proofread and ensure texts are well written. This will include creating, editing and uploading content to the WMOF2018 website, blog, app and social media platforms, as well as supporting the creation of publications, promotional materials and mailings.
The job descriptions and information are available on our website: www.worldmeeting2018.ie/jobs
World Meeting of Families 2018
P: +353 1 567 6800
A: WMOF2018, Holy Cross Diocesan Centre, Clonliffe Rd., Dublin 3.