CURRENT JOB VACANCIES
Vacancy for Parish Secretary
Mountview – Blakestown Parish is currently recruiting a Parish Secretary.
This role is offered initially on a one year fixed term and part-time basis, 15 hours per week.
Reporting to the Priest in Charge, duties include:
1. Providing an administrative service to Mountview Parish
2. Managing the parish office with the effective use of up-to-date office systems.
3. Receiving members of the public and dealing with enquiries
4. Recording and managing parish records
5. Responsible for the payroll function
• The successful candidate will have at least 5 years clerical/administrative experience.
• Up-to-date computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher & Outlook with some database experience.
• Highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively and work as part of a team with excellent customer service skills.
• Book-keeping experience is desired.
Applications should be made by email to Ms. Ashling Keane, Diocesan HR Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org attaching an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae and cover letter no later than 5pm on 1st March 2018.
A full job description is available for download – please click the following link:
Mountview/Blakestown Parish Secretary – Job Description
JOB OPPORTUNITIES: World Meeting of Families are seeking to hire for the following roles:
• Communications Officer
• Administrative Assistant in Media and Communications Office
• Design and Marketing Officer
• Exhibition Sales Coordinator
• Event Services and Logistics Coordinator
The job descriptions and information are available on our website: www.worldmeeting2018.ie/jobs/
World Meeting of Families 2018
P: +353 1 567 6800
A: WMOF2018, Holy Cross Diocesan Centre, Clonliffe Rd., Dublin 3.