Faith is like WiFi – it’s invisible, but it has the power to connect you to what you need. Get Connected!
Journey into Freedom is a series of six talks which will begin on Monday 14th May at 7.30pm in the Conference Room, St John the Evangelist Church, Ballinteer. Each week different people will tell their personal faith story with examples from their everyday life.
• Monday 14 May – Week One – God’s longing for us
Gerard Gallagher, Diocesan Youth Pastoral Co-Ordinator, with some of his youth team, speaks on youth formation in the Catholic Church.
• Monday 21 May – Week Two – Why did Jesus come? Ballinteer Youth share their experience of passing on the faith to young people in Ballinteer.
• Monday 28 May – Week Three – Who is Jesus? Kelly, a young mother of two, shares who Jesus is for her.
• Monday 4 June – Week Four – My good news story. A young man’s journey from stress and confusion to peace and joy.
• Monday 11 June – Week Five – New beginnings. We reflect on our own faith by revisiting our baptism with Fr Michael Hurley.
• Monday 18 June – Week Six – Where to from here? What are the challenges to living our faith today?