Parish InformationParish History
Thanks to a generous gift of land by Charles Kennedy, a Catholic businessman, work commenced on a Church in 1844 that was later to be called after the diocesan Patron St Laurence O Toole. It was opened in 1850 by Archbishop Murray and became an independent parish two years later.Parish Notes
Seville Place, North Wall, Dublin 1.
Parish Office: 01 8744236 | Presbytery: 01 2865457
Very Reverend Robert Colclough, Adm.
Phone; 01 2865457
Parish Pastoral Worker
Ms. Pauline O'Shea
Phone: 01 8744236
Churches & Mass Times
St. Laurence O` Toole Seville Place/North Wall
Mass TimesMonday: 10:00am
Saturday: 7:30pm (Vigil)
Holy Days: 10:00am